eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Something in my eye, about a cup full



Eyebrows have a couple of purposes. They are important in communication, a raised eyebrow can say a lot.
The other function, allegedly their main duty, of eyebrows is that they keep moisture (sweat, mostly, but also rain) from running down the forehead and straight into the eyes.
Well I want a refund, because mine don't work.
Practically everyone else around me, on the street and the underground looked cool and fresh and I looked like I'd lost a water fight.

So the cinema was a little oasis of cool and the film(Brick) was good too.

3 Comments:

At Wed Aug 02, 10:17:00 a.m., Blogger Mahendran Govender said...

Hi Amanda :)

This might help:
http://www.headcovers.com/item.php?cat=Eyebrows&next=0

hehehehehehehe :)

 
At Thu Aug 03, 01:51:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

would you prefer january in TO?
-30C with that nasty nasty wind off the lake.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 01:56:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

January this year was a cosy -16C at worst.
evreyone tells us we got off lightly. at least when it's cold I can put more layers on, or jump up and down to get warm. I promise not to moan about the cold this winter(maybe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home