eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's

TOO
HOT
TO
BLOG
almost midnight and still feels 42 degrees.
so I'm off to eat ice cream and you can't stop me.

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 09:44:00 a.m., Blogger Mahendran Govender said...

Its freezing here!!

Dammit I would love some ice cream...think I'll go make some hot chocolate instead :(

Oh well...

 
At Tue Aug 01, 01:31:00 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

Amanda,

Help out us Yanks- what is the temp in F? Right now, near Chicago, at 7 a.m. it is 80 degrees with a heat index of 85. Ice cream for breakfast sounds good.

Taffy

 
At Tue Aug 01, 01:43:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Excellent idea. I hate Canada, it's too bloody hot.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 03:32:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

as EVERYONE says, it's not so much the heat as the humidity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home