eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

fer cryin out loud


Note to self: Next time you get the idea to 'see how other templates would look' - DON'T.

I lost all my links, my little weather thingy and my cute little map with all the dots on it.
Took ages to get it all sorted out again and then for some reason the sidebar jumped all the way down to the bottom of the page.

I'm going to blame the weather, I mean, it's 11.30 at night , 26 degrees and still feels 31 degrees.


update: after lots of random clicking about I found the old map, so now I have 2!

5 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 06:58:00 a.m., Blogger Steve said...

Hmmm... I've been thinking about 'tweaking' with the sidebar on mine but now I'm not so sure.

I'm glad you got everything back in working order!

 
At Wed Jul 26, 07:21:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

don't do it!
unless you actually want to practice your swearing skills

 
At Wed Jul 26, 02:22:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Hell, yes, much swearing.

 
At Fri Jul 28, 04:55:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

and I'm good at swearing

 
At Sat Aug 05, 04:04:00 a.m., Blogger MB said...

did you know that in Austria, Homer says "nein!" (no) instead of
DOH...now why would they do that since doh isn't really a word

you visited my blog, dating_hell (date4letterword.blogspot.com) when I was first setting it up...you're welcome to visit again for such stories as "mail order groom" and "mr smooth jazz"...would love to hear your comments...

I love your blog and put a link to it on mine...

MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home