eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, July 24, 2006

It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.


It's probably best not to ask how I know about this site.
The person posting wants to stay anonymous for reasons that become obvious fairly quickly.

I might apply for one of the jobs at Hotel Canadian myself, waching cars pays $4,800 a month.
Not bad. But is it washing cars or watching cars?
For that sort of money either is fine.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 05:24:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

i suppose it would depend on where they needes watching, I might have to run along behind them or something

 
At Fri Jul 28, 04:56:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

I'm sure my 3 readers will keep the secret!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home