eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, July 24, 2006

Wait, there's a guy on our team who dresses like a pirate?

I'm thinking about what to post today (makes a change, huh? usually it's just some random junk) so in the meantime a joke, what with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest being out and all:

One day a Pirate and a bartender were talking to each other in a bar. The Bartender asked the pirate "Where did ya get that peg leg from?" The Pirate responded "We were sailing the seas when a big ol shark came up to me while I was swimmin and bit off me leg."
Later the Bartender asked "Where did you get that hook then?" The pirate responded "Well, me crew and I were in a battle and it got cut through the bone."
The bartender then asked "Then where did ya get the eye patch from?" The pirate said "In a harbor I looked at a gull flying over head and it took a dump right in me eye."
The bartender was puzzled and asked the pirate, "How would that make you get an eye patch?" The pirate responded, "First day with the hook."




the quote is from a different film though.

6 Comments:

At Mon Jul 24, 06:33:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guessing the qoute is Dodgeball?
E

 
At Mon Jul 24, 07:57:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

you always get them! might have to come up with some more difficult ones....

 
At Tue Jul 25, 03:21:00 a.m., Blogger Joan Espino said...

i love your blog!!!

keep on bloggin!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 05:08:00 a.m., Blogger anup keerrthi said...

hey nice one,
pretty interesting read.
keep posting!! will be bac.

thanx for stoppin by at my blog!

 
At Thu Jul 27, 10:06:00 a.m., Blogger Воронежский бомж said...

lol :) Nice joke. Gonna tell it my friends!

 
At Thu Jul 27, 05:03:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

thanks for the positive comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home