eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

koreiwa kairu no ishu des ka?


You know those old wooden poles in the street for telepone lines and cables?
Sometimes there are notices for lost cats or yard sales attached to them.
The one at the end of my street has this screwed on to it.
Is this some sort of warning or a clue in a treasure hunt?
I have no answers to give you at this time.

7 Comments:

At Wed Jul 12, 03:02:00 a.m., Blogger Stefan said...

kare ga kakoi desu. ore wa stefan desu, hajime mashite =)

I saw your blog on the bestest blog of all time... and as long as there is not many people speaking japanese out there or tying(like me), i decided to say hi. by the way ireland is one of those countries that i would really like to visit sometime, the other day i read that they have traffic signs written on their nativeĀ“s language, amazing... though half crazy shit, as any other half genius too.

 
At Wed Jul 12, 07:27:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

sorry stefan, that's all the japanese I know, so I can't even translate your message.
and yes the road signs in Ireland are in Irish and English, most people can't speak Irish though.

 
At Wed Jul 12, 08:30:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

That my friend is a number 8 Robertson-head gyprock screw. Coarse thread which goes all the way up the shank, perfect for screwing kitties to posts

 
At Wed Jul 12, 08:32:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

or dogs (trusted memory, lost)

 
At Wed Jul 12, 03:51:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

Joe, a number 8? looks more like a 7 to me

 
At Thu Jul 13, 11:19:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

could be, I was just guessing

 
At Thu Aug 03, 02:07:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home