eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Du, Deh Du Du Du Du Du Du Du

right at this minute there is a storm right over my house.
The rain is coming down in sheets, you know the sort of rain that bounces back up?
Thunder, lightening the whole deal. So I got my camera to try to capture the moment.
I've seen those cool photos of lightning.
Yeah, not so easy to do from your back door.
And rain, even in sheets, doesn't show up (that's why they used milk in Singin' in the Rain doncha know).
Don't think I'll even show my attempt to get the flash of lightning, here is my other effort.










yeah, I know don't give up the day job. oh wait.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home