eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tuesday Ten

Todays numbers
1. The number of months we have been in our our house - three and a half.
2. The number of boxes of my clothes still not unpacked - 3. Not really my fault, we have very little furniture.
3. My shoe size in England and Ireland - 4 or 5. My shoe size here - 7 or 8.
4. Number of pairs of footwear I own - about 30.
5. The number of keys on my keyring - 2.
6. The TV volume when Iain is not at home - 4.
7. The TV volume when he is home - 8.
8. The number of films I have rated on IMDb - 1909.
9. My average number of times viewing a George Clooney film - 3. This number would be much higher but for the likes of the Magic Bubble, Red Surf, Sunset Beat and Batman and Robin.
10. The number of Buddhists it takes to change a lightbulb - the lightbulb has to want to change.

7 Comments:

At Wed Jun 21, 12:24:00 p.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

funny, my feet shrank by one size when I moved from canada to Aus. I thought it was caused by being upside down here (less blood to the feet, also explains fat head)

 
At Wed Jun 21, 04:55:00 p.m., Blogger Omar said...

I know someone whose tolerance shrank when they moved from Canada to Australia, but that's another story.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 01:13:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

skookum, so would shrink from the 4/5 or the 7/8?
omar, tell the story

 
At Thu Jun 22, 03:51:00 a.m., Blogger Sandra said...

The shoe size thing irritates me. I don't know what size I am supposed to be.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 10:41:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

Sandra, yep, tis annoying, especially when the staff don't know either. I had one girl telling me that I needed a size 10!

 
At Sat Jun 24, 12:33:00 a.m., Blogger Sandra said...

For your boat-like feet? Twit. (Her, not you!)

 
At Sun Jun 25, 04:08:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

Sandra, yes indeed, a twit but you are more polite than me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home