eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The comet's coming, stir the kool-aid

The whole template design thing is probably a sign (yeah that I shouldn't mess with things when I don't know what I'm doing and also that I really should read those dialogue boxes that come up) that I need the protection of the compound. Luckily my place is booked here.
  • baboon army
    Check with the boss if there are any more spaces available, I think there might still be a need for "a woman in a leather cat suit who is good with grappling hooks, a large man made entirely of living stone, a little girl who can shoot microwaves from her eyes, and someone who likes to cook light meals with panache"
    I'm sure there won't be any kool-aid to stir.
  • 7 Comments:

    At Wed Jul 26, 07:52:00 a.m., Blogger christopher higgs said...

    Thanks for stopping by my spot and leaving a nice comment. I hope you'll come back again!

     
    At Wed Jul 26, 01:38:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

    Kool Aid is the devil's drink...

     
    At Wed Jul 26, 03:30:00 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

    Sounds interesting- but I can't picture myself in a world without Nordstroms, Law and Order, and my Tuesday morning coffe light frappacino. I hate to admit it but I am high maintainance- damn that I dont look it, though. Also, wonder what the use of a "Pop Culture Maven" would be.

    Taffy
    Thanks for the link, Amanda!

     
    At Wed Jul 26, 09:16:00 p.m., Blogger Mark Irish said...

    Thank you very much for your kind comment this morning but in my bleary eyed haste to publish it, I deleted it, so don't take it personally that it's not there. I really appreciate repeat visits. ;-)

    Mark

    P.S. It's nice to find another Irish in Toronto.

     
    At Thu Jul 27, 08:16:00 a.m., Blogger Reeholio said...

    Hi Amanda,

    Thanks for interest in my A World of Bloggers blog. I have added your blog under Ireland.

    Regards,

    Rhys

     
    At Thu Jul 27, 04:52:00 p.m., Blogger Ashwin Alexander said...

    Een case you still knead your old template,try doing this :

    1.Google this "foljy amanda"
    2. Click on "Cached".
    3. Right click to View Source.
    4.And voila!

    and my spellings don't suck.I just choose to wright this way somtaaheems.

     
    At Fri Jul 28, 04:55:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

    alex, thanks, i'll try that.
    useless man, my basic training was revealing that in one of those blog tests (which muppet character are you?) I was Beaker.
    and Taffy, it's a new world order not savagery, there will be coffee, there better be!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home