eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Saturday, November 11, 2006

testing, testing. Is this thing on?

Sheesh, but Blogger has really been acting the maggot the past couple of days.
Telling me that it 'cannot complete my request at this time' then going ahead and posting the same thing 4 times anyway, when I wasn't looking.
It's because Blogger hates me and wants me to look stupid. Ha! I win that one 'cos I don't need it's help with that.

3 Comments:

At Sun Nov 12, 03:49:00 p.m., Blogger Emma said...

Aww (about the comment you left on my blog)! Well, if you wanna do the tag thing, go ahead! I just didn't tag anyone in case they found it annoying. :)

 
At Sun Nov 12, 05:16:00 p.m., Blogger Prometheus said...

Maggot? No, Amanda. Blogger's been behaving like a frikkin lobotomized frikkin retarted frikkin roach.

Oh btw: where have you been? Used to see your comments on blogs stalked by Prometheus. All well?

 
At Mon Nov 13, 04:45:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

emma- I'm still thinking....
prometheus- you're frickin right.
jokester- i'll see if blogger lets me that, but the way it's been behaving....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home