eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Thursday, October 26, 2006

and in other news...

other stuff that happened while I was away...

Defiant movie star Wesley Snipes is refusing to return to America and face tax fraud charges, insisting he'll continue shooting new film Gallowwalker in Namibia.Snipes has been indicted on eight counts of tax fraud, accused of trying to cheat the government out of nearly $12 million.
He owes me 7 quid too, for this.



George Bush is frightened of 14 year-old girls.
A 14-year-old in Sacramento, California was interviewed by the Secret Service over threatening postings made about President Bush on her MySpace account. The young girl was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents. The incident has upset her parents, who said the agents should have included them when they questioned their daughter.




I've been busy reading this article. I did read the article honest, after I'd looked at the pictures for a long time....








and lots of other stuff happened too, really best not relying on me for news, newspapers, TV and internet are a better bet.

4 Comments:

At Thu Oct 26, 10:06:00 a.m., Blogger Sweary said...

Avast! I actually liked Blade II. I have no fecker of a notion why.

 
At Thu Oct 26, 12:51:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

That's an excellent link, there. What I wouldn't give to be George's girl.

 
At Fri Oct 27, 04:18:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

SL- i want my 7 quid back and the 2 hours of my life. at least Blade 3 had Ryan Renyolds taking his shirt off....
Sandra- thought you'd like that link. would you give your new job?

 
At Sun Oct 29, 12:22:00 a.m., Blogger Kathy said...

When I checked this in at work I thought of you!

BTW, George has said that to throw off the papparazi (or however you spell it) he is dating everyone- so maybe one day he will be calling you!!

Taffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home