eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Thursday, October 26, 2006

here's Johnny

I know, I know.
I had the plan and everything.
Long absence from blogland and all I can do is apologise.
General lack of motivation and a minor injury are to blame, mostly.
After the candy floss incident, I decided to trim my hair myself, just to get the fringe that I asked for.
So I got a fresh razor from the hubby's washbag and proceeded to razor-cut a few pieces in the front.
Do I really need to tell you that I sliced into my finger?
And that there was blood EVERYWHERE?
No, didn't think so.
As my typing is of the 2 finger variety it's normally pretty slow, well that speed was (scuse the pun) cut in half.
Even though it's wednesday I'll go look for a topic for a movie quiz.
Wait there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home