eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, October 02, 2006

"This class will be a waste of your - and what is infinitely worse - my time"

If this is all that is needed for DNA analysis then I really have been out of the lab too long.

However, I've still decided that I'm not going to go back to college here.
Even with a 'fast track' course it's going to take a few months. Now maybe it will take that long to get a job anyway but I'm not going to waste my time having someone show me basic lab skills.
Also these courses cost $5000 at one place and between $9ooo and $15,000 at another.
But most importantly, by doing one of these courses I'm declaring my current qualifications AND 15 years experience worthless.

And, if I get the full set of games then I can add lots of new skills to my resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home