eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday Movie Quiz

According to the new plan Monday is Movie quiz day, ready?
Today I thought I'd go with character names.
I'm not sure if I should list the actors too so you just have to match them up, hmm...
maybe too easy. Especially as everyone should be able to get one without even looking at the name what with me being sooo predictable and all.

Which of my favourite leading men played the following characters?
solved so far clue
1. Maj. Archie Gates George, Three Kings
2. Ned Plimpton Owen Wilson
3. Mort Rainey arh lad
4. Jackson Rippner he's Irish and he knows Batman
5. XXXX Daniel Craig, Layer Cake

Not to ignore the women:
6. Sister Helen Prejean Susan Sarandon, Dead Man Walking
7. Santanico Pandemonium Salma Hayek, Dusk till Dawn
8. Regina 'Reggie' Lampert she stars with Cary Grant
9. Doris Crane she was there, the man wasn't
10. Sara 'Sway' Wayland Angelina Jolie, Gone in 60 Seconds

Actually I do think this is pretty difficult, especially the women.
Let me know and I'll give some clues.

update:
here in no particular order are the actors playing the above characters:
a. Owen Wilson
b. Susan Sarandon
c. Angelina Jolie
d. George Clooney (d'uh)
e. Frances McDormand
f. Johnny Depp
g. Daniel Craig
h.Audrey Hepburn
i. Cillian Murphy
j. Salma Hayek.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Tue Oct 10, 08:22:00 a.m., Blogger Kav said...

I thought I knew a bit about films, but I haven't a clue of any of those!

Cheers for stopping by my blog.

 
At Tue Oct 10, 04:17:00 p.m., Blogger Ashwin Alexander said...

Maj. Archie Gates -
George Clooney (d'uh)

Sister Helen Prejean -
Anjelina Jolie

those other 8 -
I wish I knew

 
At Tue Oct 10, 07:11:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Maj. Archie Gates
George Clooney (double d'uh) 3 kings

2. Ned Plimpton
Owen Wilson - life aquatic?

5. XXXX
Daniel Craig - layer cake

6. Sister Helen Prejean
Susan Sarandon - dead man walking?

7. Santanico Pandemonium
Salma Hayek - from dusk till dawn (george again)

10. Sara 'Sway' Wayland
Angelina Jolie - gone in 60 seconds

Would have to resort to random guessing for the rest.
E

 
At Tue Oct 10, 07:23:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

pretty good E. Ned Plimpton is indeed Owen but different film.
but lots of points anyway.

 
At Wed Oct 11, 02:02:00 a.m., Blogger Kathy said...

3. Johnny Depp "Secret Window"
4. Cillian Murphy "Red Eye"
6. Audrey Hepburn "Charade"
9. Frances MacDormand "The Man Who Wasn't There"

Taffy

 
At Wed Oct 11, 03:06:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

well done Taffy!

 
At Wed Oct 11, 03:11:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

oh and sorry E, it was life aquatic, oops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home