eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

monday

How about some monday movie quotes to guess?
solved so far by:
1. I'm gonna hold on to this file. I'm gonna keep it in a very safe place. But I'm not going to Texas. I'm gonna come back into work on Monday. I'm gonna start doing that pro bono work that you recommended that I do. But I'm gonna do it from our office. The first thing we're gonna do is help a man buy a house. E got- Changing Lanes

2. It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday. As you know, the Premier loves surprises. flyingrodent got - Dr Strangelove or...

3. Monday we watch-a Firefly's house, but he no come he wasn't home. Tuesday we go to the ball game, but he fool us: he no show up. Wednesday HE go to the ball game, but we fool HIM, WE no show up. Thursday it was a double-header nobody show up. Friday it rained all day, there was no ball game, so we stayed home, we listen to it over the radio. taffy got- Duck Soup

4. See you Monday. We'll be talking about Freud and why he did enough cocaine to kill a small horse. nope, not Animal House. yes, taffy- Good Will Hunting

5. Here's the thing. I made that tape special for today. My special Monday morning for *you*... special.
Well, it's fuckin' Monday afternoon! You should get out of bed earlier!
steve got it first- High Fidelity

6. He will. I see things. We were on the roof on Monday, young Lisiek and I and we saw the Herr Kommandant come out of the house on the patio right there below us and he drew his gun and shot a woman who was passing by. E got Schindlers List

7. Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop some Surmontil-50's each. That way we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning. E got Whitnail and I

8. You punch in at 8:30 every morning, except you punch in at 7:30 following a business holiday, unless it's a Monday, then you punch in at 8 o'clock. Punch in late and they dock you. Incoming articles get a voucher, outgoing articles provide a voucher. Move any article without a voucher and they dock you. taffy got- Hudsucker Proxy

9. You want to go to the review board on Monday and tell them we have developed a brand new method for exploding frogs? and poursomesugaronme got- Hulk

Labels:

10 Comments:

At Tue Oct 17, 01:21:00 p.m., Blogger Sweary said...

I know, I know! These are all the things you said to me in your drunken phonecall on Saturday night!

 
At Tue Oct 17, 05:43:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

you promised that you wouldn't tell.....

 
At Tue Oct 17, 09:12:00 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

3. From the Marx Brothers Classic "Duck Soup"

I'll try to get more later

Taffy

 
At Wed Oct 18, 07:31:00 a.m., Blogger Steve said...

#5. High Fidelity!!! Jack Black is awesome.

 
At Wed Oct 18, 06:01:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 changing lanes?
4 animal house?
5 high fidility
6 schindlers list
7 whitnial & I?

E

 
At Wed Oct 18, 07:40:00 p.m., Blogger flyingrodent said...

2 is definitely Dr. Strangelove.

One of my favourites, that.

 
At Thu Oct 19, 12:07:00 a.m., Blogger Woozie said...

4 sounds like something my AP Psych teacher would say.

 
At Thu Oct 19, 01:59:00 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

4. Good Will Hunting
8. Hudsucker Proxy

 
At Fri Oct 20, 08:40:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

9. The Hulk

 
At Tue Oct 24, 05:31:00 p.m., Blogger Ashwin Alexander said...

Thought you might be interested in this......

http://www.fussy.org/nablopomo.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home