eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A prediction

The last two posts have both been '10' things. I didn't notice this until after.
I predict that it will take 10 seconds for everyone else to spot this.
And about 10 seconds to read this rubbish post.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 10, 06:45:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent ages trying to come up with some witty references to the nomber 10 but no luck!
So I will head for the gutter and say that I got a special in the local beer store of a six pack for €10.
Then I bought 4 more bottles just for your blog, no need to thank me.
E

 
At Sun Nov 12, 07:57:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

four bottles of beer- that should improve the, frankly, bad blog quality of late...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home