eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, October 30, 2006

You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame.




Yesterday my left eye started getting very bloodshot. Today I woke up to one totally red eye.

Ok, so I've got conjunctivitis. Off to the pharmacist.
When your eye is producing 10 times the normal amount of moisture why are eye drops seen as the best treatment?

Not that I can get the drops in my eye.
I can't see. So most of the eye drops are going in my eyebrow or all over my nose.




It's sensitive to the light so I thought- "I know I'll get an eye patch."

I must have a freakishly big head.
The elastic/stretch in the eye patch would barely fit an eight-year-old. After some adjustment it now fits.
And I have my Halloween costume all ready.

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 31, 11:15:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Ar Har!
Hope it's better soon, matey!

 
At Wed Nov 01, 08:24:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

thanks!
already I look less like the Creature From The Black Lagoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home