eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, November 10, 2006

the interwebs

You are 97% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


When Sandra did this test over on her blog she was 89% Canuck.
I find this 97% very alarming. Scary, I tell ya.
I did another one too

You Are 81% Strange!

You are pretty darn strange. You're quirky and odd, and definitely not normal. But that's great--it makes you an interesting person. You aren't exactly as strange as they come, but congratulations on being quite unique!

How Strange Are You?
Quizzes for MySpace



Your BBFC rating is:



What does this mean?

Suitable for 15 years or older. Films in this category can be about anything, say ‘fuck’ a lot, probably get to see all sorts of guns and shooting, but no open heart surgery with a knife. Most ‘R’ rated films in America fit into this category.

Are the 3 in any way connected?

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 12, 06:55:00 p.m., Blogger Scooter Deb said...

I got 54% Canadian. I think I only did that "well" because I paid attention that one time I visited, so I'm all in the know about Canadian Tire money. Or, you know, not.

 
At Mon Nov 13, 04:46:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

i've even used Canadian Tire money, not just left it in a drawer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home