eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A conversation with Sheryl Crow

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV well it's good to have a hobby Sheryl
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching tv Law and Order is on in a minute
I don't have digital i just have basic cable
I don't have diddly squat few million in the bank,now c'mon
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got alright, with you on that one

I'm gonna soak up the sun now I'm not sure I should do that
I'm gonna tell everyone that's a bit bossy
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that) ok, ok I've been told
I've got no one to blame where there's a blame there's a claim
For every time I feel lame sue, if it's that bad
I'm looking up that will help prevent any more accidents
I'm gonna soak up the sun all right, for a little while then
I'm gonna soak up the sun think I need to go in now actually Sheryl.

I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free really I think I might have enough sun today
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me it's all very well for you Sheryl, I'm Irish.

So I left her to it, but too late, it was 33 degrees today and my version of this song is

I'm gonna soak up the (after)sun
I'm gonna tell everyone(not to touch me)
I've got Sheryl to blame
I'm gonna soak up the (after)sun.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home