eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

which whatever

I have seen a lot of these little, I dunno, quizzes? around and thought - aha a bandwagon, that'll do for me!
so here's one

Your Brain's Pattern

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.



nothing is black or white eh? is that because I chose the purple one?

I also discovered I'm 80% weird, 45% Irish, should learn Japanese and my musical taste matches with Nicole Kidman.
quite a day.

3 Comments:

At Wed May 24, 05:59:00 a.m., Blogger Omar said...

Amanda,
When you chose your design, were you immediately drawn to the one you picked? As soon as I saw them I knew immediately which one I would pick and its description is pretty much me. Interesting.

 
At Wed May 24, 06:56:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

so tell, which ine did you pick?

 
At Wed May 24, 04:58:00 p.m., Blogger Omar said...

Second one, soft green with the 5 circles. As soon as I saw it I knew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home