eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, May 12, 2006

do Sony make time machines?


I'm not sure how easy it is to see in the scan, so I'll explain.
This letter arrived yesterday May 11 2006.
We bought the computer from Future Shop where they do this complete scam of telling you that you get some of the purchase price back with a mail-in rebate.
So you send off a copy of the receipt and various other proofs and they are supposed to send a cheque.
Anyway I did all that and surprize! no cheque, but look at the reason, 'request postmarked after Feburary 15'.
Fine, there was always going to be SOME reason.
It's the next line that I liked, and the reason I'm putting it on here.
"If it is possible, please re-submit by February 15, 2006"
It arrived too late but thay want me to re-submit before the ....
nuff said.

1 Comments:

At Sun May 14, 06:28:00 a.m., Blogger Apostol said...

Amanda,
I don't have to tell you how impecible the timing of the Universe is after reading your work. Thank you for the fine and much needed compliment. I believe we women need this outlet at a rate far greater than our male counterparts. Someone asked me the other day "Do you need an audience in order to grieve?" to which I replied, "I need an audience for everything worthwhile still, I haven't yet gotten to that place where my self-worth is not contingent on the opinion of others"... but I'm certainly working in that direction! Your photos are wonderful, your life is well made, your paths well chosen! Thank you again. Best wishes, Apostol

12:25 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home