eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, September 01, 2008

dude, it's the monday movie quiz

This week Keanu Reeves is 44 years old, so, all the pictures below are from films he starred in.
Name the film from the picture.

Update- some answers

1.


aunty and steve got - Point Break













2.

















3.







aunty got - The Lake House






4.




aunty got - A Scanner Darkly















5.




aunty got - Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey








6.





cristin and aunty got -Something's Got To Give









7.

cristin and aunty got - The Matrix









8.




aunty got - My Own Privaye Idaho











9.





cristin and aunty got -The Devil's Advocate












10.
















11.






cristin and aunty got - Speed

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Wed Sept 03, 05:47:00 a.m., Blogger Ashwin Alexander said...

3. Chain Reaction?
5. Bill and Ted's Extraordinary Adventure.
6. Something's Gotta Give
7. The Matrix
9. The Devil's Advocate
11. There's a bomb on this bus!

 
At Wed Sept 03, 08:37:00 a.m., Blogger Steve said...

1. Point 'I'm an FBI Agent' Break.

 
At Wed Sept 03, 12:47:00 p.m., Blogger Maire said...

1. Point Break
2. I've seen it I can't think of the name... its like the mighty ducks except with football
3. The lake house
4. A scannar darkly
5. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
6. Somethings Gotta Give
7. The Matrix
8. My own Private Idaho
9. The Devil's Advocate (AKA the Devil's Avocado)
11. Speed

Can I just say... he's sooo pretty!

 
At Thu Sept 04, 10:45:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

cristin- #3 is not Chain Reaction, I couldn't find a good pic for that one so left it out, and I'm going to be a bit harsh and not let you have #5, sorry!
steve- yes indeed it is Point- shoot you gun in the air while shouting ahhh Break.
Aunty- extra point for you for noticing that yes, he IS so pretty. So you don't really need the point for #2 Hard Ball, do you?

 
At Thu Sept 04, 03:05:00 p.m., Blogger Maire said...

I can live without the point for No.2, but I'm a little annoyed with myself that I can't place No 10... I've been watching all the crap Keanu Reeves movies (and, of course, the good ones) for years because he's so pretty...

.... so pretty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home