eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, March 02, 2007

smeg

Too cold to post.
The furnace has broken down and I have no heating.
Off to bed to keep warm, right after I phone the company to arrange repairs.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 02, 06:28:00 p.m., Blogger Alda said...

Heh. I've just responded to your comment on my blog ... using 'eh'.

Hope your furnace is fixed soon. Brrr!

 
At Mon Mar 05, 02:45:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

fixed at 9.30 am! not bad service really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home