eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Saturday, February 17, 2007

if I had a million dollars, I'd go again



I took lots of pictures of the snow and if Mr. eh hadn't borrowed the camera before I downloaded them you'd be able to see for yourself.

They tell me we had 11cm of snow, looked and felt like more to me, but that's why I'm not on the TV doing the weather reports.

Still minus something-teen here most days too, and who else but a Canadian band would think that this is the perfect time to go on tour?

The Barenaked Ladies have been around, as Ed pointed out, for almost 20 years and I have liked their clever/funny/sad lyrics for about 10 years.
Despite booking the tickets ages ago our seats at the Air Canada Centre were a bit disappointing so it was a good job that the band were so good as that took my mind off the fact that we were sat almost at the top of a very high and steep cliff.
By a strange coincidence their new video features some of the 'internet superstars' that I talked about yesterday, including Matt dancing, the mentos and diet coke guys and 'numa numa'. You'd think I planned this or something.

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 20, 03:07:00 a.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Must speak to you about this.

 
At Wed Feb 21, 05:54:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

you would have enjoyed it too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home