eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, February 02, 2007

give the woman a medal.

Further proof, as if any was needed than Sandra over here is a lovely and well-brought up young woman.
She sat on my sofa, drinking her tea and showed no signs of fear at all the George Clooney paraphernalia around the house. The fridge magnets, the mug, coasters, key-ring and magazines.
And then there was the movie collection.
All the usual stuff is there, Oceans, Perfect Storm, Oh Brother etc, but my level of interest means I also have copies of Combat Academy, Red Surf, The Magic Bubble ,and (have I no shame...) Return of the Killer Tomatoes, in which George says one of the all time great movie quotes: That's the bravest thing I ever saw a tomato do.
She even sat through whole minutes of these films.

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 03, 11:46:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

I was rather taken by all the George memorabilia! I think tonight's the night for the Killer Tomatoes, actually.

 
At Mon Feb 05, 11:14:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

that wasn't all of it...... :-*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home