eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, February 16, 2007

friday found

I have had a link to Matt 'Where the hell is Matt', that dancing guy on my side bar for a while now and the reason I'm mentioning it now is he has been asked to take part in a Vh1 "40 Greatest Internet Superstars".read it here.
I love his dancing videos because he can't dance and he knows it but that doesn't stop him.
Some of the other internet superstars up for the vote are also well worth a look.
The Evolution of Dance guy was everywhere a couple of months ago and I've seen a few of the others before too, some of them are well, full blown crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home