eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Sunday, February 04, 2007

so much for groundhogs

Weather warning from Environment Canada
Wind chill warning for:City of Toronto
WIND CHILL VALUES OF MINUS 30 EXPECTED ACROSS ALL OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO TONIGHT AND VALUES NEAR MINUS 40 OVER PORTIONS OF EASTERN ONTARIO TONIGHT. THIS IS A WARNING THAT EXTREME WIND CHILL CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.

3 Comments:

At Sun Feb 04, 08:43:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Have you been out today? It's so cold my eyes watered and my eyelashes were starting to freeze.

 
At Sun Feb 04, 09:22:00 p.m., Blogger Gianni De Angelis said...

Come to Rome...here is not to cold.
By the way have a look to my blog:
http://dgianni.blogspot.com
and let me konw..=)
Ciao
Gianni

 
At Mon Feb 05, 02:09:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

I read that at -30 skin can be frostbitten in 30 minutes. Good enough reason to stay in if you ask me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home