eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Monday, February 19, 2007

post 222

Somehow I have ranted and rambled and waffled and carped and prattled on for 221 posts.
So, now for a little test to see if anyone is still awake. One of the following statments about me is false, can you spot the bogus, concocted, erroneous, fake?

1. I once did a firewalk. Barefoot over 20 feet of red hot burning embers. And I walked slowly and didn't get burnt.
2. I once got locked in at work. It was late and most people had left, I put my keys on my desk while I went to the bathroom and got locked out when someone else thought everyone was gone.
3. I once got locked in at Highgate Cemetery. Strolling around one Sunday afternoon, didn't realise how late it was, gates were locked.
4. I still don't really get left/right. I have to look at my hands to know which is which. Every time.
5. When I worked as a kitchen assistant at various Dublin events I once chopped a good portion of my thumbnail into the lettuce and the chef still made me use it.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Mon Feb 19, 06:30:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a trick question, there is no fake! all these statements are true?

E

 
At Mon Feb 19, 09:07:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

no, there is one fake. really

 
At Tue Feb 20, 02:13:00 a.m., Blogger Scooter Deb said...

I vote for number one as the faker...

 
At Tue Feb 20, 03:08:00 a.m., Blogger Sandra said...

I think it's #3...

 
At Tue Feb 20, 09:49:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

well you have both narrowed it down, cos I really did do a firewalk (it was GREAT)and I did get locked in at Highgate, but not for too long the guard hadn't gone home.

 
At Tue Feb 20, 07:13:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say 2 is the fake
s

 
At Wed Feb 21, 05:02:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

well done Stella, yep. #2 is the fake.

 
At Thu Feb 22, 08:28:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

see i did pay attention to you!!!!

s

 
At Fri Feb 23, 05:37:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

i was going to pick 4, luckily I was late getting here and now pick 2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home