eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, November 24, 2006

thanks

Thanksgiving in America, it was a month ago here in Canada. You'll need to ask someone else why.

I'm thankful for him.
Not only has he put up with me for the last 16ish years put he even buys me magazines with pictures of George in them for me.
Our marriage has always been a 50-50 proposition - with the possible exception of closet space. ~Gene Perret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home