eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Thursday, August 31, 2006

WTF

I don't know what I find more disturbing.
The fact that this went on sale at all, or that someone paid $520 for half-eaten leftovers.


So, ~cunning plan hatching~
The Toronto Film Festival starts soon, all I have to do is find a burger with a bite out of it that 'belonged' to, I don't know, Ridley Scott. Or a pizza slice stolen from Emilio Estevez.
Spike Lee's burritio should get some bids too.
Bids start at only $1, do I hear $10?......

9 Comments:

At Thu Aug 31, 11:55:00 p.m., Blogger Anthony said...

People would buy Britney Spears' turds if they sold them.

 
At Fri Sept 01, 04:16:00 a.m., Blogger Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Whew. What can one say. The price of fame, the cost of shame. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I'll have to read your, um, hair piece. Peace. (I hear your film festival is great!)

The word verification strikes me as strangely Welsh: "tiwcfowh," agree?

 
At Fri Sept 01, 02:46:00 p.m., Blogger Mahendran Govender said...

I would buy a mirror that once reflected Kiera Knightly, but thats just me...

Also I would buy any guitar related goody that was Considered by James Hetfield as something he Might purchase...

But Britney Spears is just lame.

 
At Fri Sept 01, 03:53:00 p.m., Blogger Terra Shield said...

It's amusing what people do to get 'ahem' close to celebrities they adore...

Now, I wouldn't mind having something Keanu Reeves touched... (the trench coat from the matrix would be just perfect!)

 
At Fri Sept 01, 11:40:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

i suppose left-over food is the next step on from autographs but please let there be no further steps

 
At Sun Sept 03, 07:09:00 p.m., Blogger Dave Irish said...

hey, great blog! a while back you commented on mine, and i just noticed it. mind if i add you to my blog roll?

 
At Sun Sept 03, 07:34:00 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

When I was a girl in NY the local public broadcasting station would have an big televised auction. Some cool things like parts of the sets of the Met operas that they stage- then there was the year that they auctioned off kleenex Baryshnkov used to removed his makeup after a ballet. Ohhhhkay.

Taffy

On a seperate note, OK GO did the treadmill dance on the vmas- turns out they are from Chicago!

 
At Mon Sept 04, 04:18:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

xill-e-ilahi, no promises, see what I can do...
Dave go right ahead
taffy, so that's 2 good things from Chicago then? :-)

 
At Wed Sept 06, 02:51:00 a.m., Blogger Jill said...

I agree that Brittany Spears is lame. If you are going to buy half-eaten celebrity food, it should be a good celebrity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home