eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, August 25, 2006

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Sandra over here has been nominated for a 'Young Blogger' award and if you read any of her stuff it's soon obvious why.
Interesting stuff, well written, that's why.
So go vote for her in this poll.
I had a look at the other nominees, and while there is some interesting stuff there too, your duty is to vote for Over Here.

2 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 05:11:00 a.m., Blogger Sandra said...

Many thanks for the nice compliment. Also, I like that you say it's duty to vote for me. Good clear instructions. Excellent.

 
At Wed Aug 30, 08:05:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

my cheque is in the post, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home