eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Saturday, August 26, 2006

many...my very educated...

How did I miss the news?
Thanks to himself I now know that Pluto is no longer a planet.
Sandra mentions it too.
There were mutterings about it a little while ago but I thought there had been a reprieve.
Worringly when I tried to remember the mnemonic for the order of the planets I couldn't, and found myself naming the planets in an effort to remember the mnemonic.
Bit confusing sentence that one...
So, let's see, any other day old news I can update people on?
Arizona police have denied reports live rattlesnakes were released in a cinema during a screening of Snakes On A Plane, insisting the claims are a hoax.

2 Comments:

At Sat Aug 26, 02:44:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

should have been Herd of Wildebeast On A Plane, that would have been exciting...especially when they have to cross a river full of crocodiles at 30,000 feet.

 
At Mon Aug 28, 09:54:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

or the low budget - wasp in a car.
I can see a whole series, spiders on a bus, Rats on a train.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home