it's a tough job this movie quiz
Trivial pursuit question: What was the occupation of the seven dwarfs in Snow White?
funny, but incorrect answer- domestic help.
Which is why the movie quiz this week has new jobs and job-seeking as the theme.
1. For this 2007 film Simon Pegg had weapons training in preparation for his role as Nick Angel, and also learned how to skid a bicycle properly along the way.
Name the film.
2. For this 2000 Oscar winning film the tagline was - She brought a small town to its feet and a huge corporation to its knees.
3. In 1988 when a boy wishes to be big at a magic wish machine, he wakes up the next morning and finds himself in an adult body literally overnight.
The clue to the name of this film is right there.
4. In 2005 "A hitman and a salesman walk into a bar..." name the film starring Pierce Brosnan and Greg Kinnear.
5. Name the 2006 film that had Anne Hathaway moving to New York and getting a job that was" Hell on Heels".
6. In 1999 John Cusack and Billy Bob Thornton got very competitive about their job, life in general and airplanes. Name the film.
7. The original in 1969 starred Micheal Caine the 2003 remake Mark Whalberg but the real stars of both were the cars. Name the film.
8. Can you name the film with this cast: Al Pacino, Jack Lemmon, Alec Baldwin, Alan Arkin, Ed Harris, Kevin Spacey and Johanton Pryce?