eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

from my in-box today

From:Sara Plchnko
Subject: re Thanks


Hello have a good day,I am not sure where to begin,it is first time I try to use internet to meet the man but the thing is,that I will work abroad I can choiceUSA,Canada or Europe and I would like to meet the man to share free evenings and be my guide. My friends helped me to send a few letters to different address and I do hope that I am lucky to meet good and kind man.you should know that now I live in Russia and my goal is to leave thiscountry because it is impossible to live here for young pretty woman.they tell I look well enough,I am blonde with blue eyes,I am natural blonde.I will send a few photos if you reply.if you don't have wife nor girlfriend ,maybe we could try to meet?I am free I have not children .and I have not boyfriend here.I am 25 years old ,please reply to my mail- See you soon ,with great hope.


The junk mail has not been too bad recently and the this week, suddenly getting this and a couple about increasing the size of my penis. I used to get 5 or 6 of those a week and if I'd replied to them all, I'd have a 3 foot long penis by now.
Anyway, back to Ms. Sara Plchnko.
What is the game here?
I'm tempted to find out.

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 08, 07:43:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

go here www.419eater.com to learn about how to deal with some of these idiotic pus-buckets.

E

 
At Thu Mar 08, 08:26:00 p.m., Blogger Sandra said...

You've got so much in common - I mean, you don't have a wife or girlfriend either. Not sure what your husband would say, though.

D'you miss me? I miss you.

 
At Fri Mar 09, 11:03:00 a.m., Blogger Manuel Estimulo said...

Hola Amanda--

Is not true. I replied to all those advertismenets and my penis is still only 5 centimeters. Do not trust them. They are a fraud.

 
At Fri Mar 09, 12:09:00 p.m., Blogger Amanda said...

E- having seen some of your previous work, Ill leave it up to you if you want it.
Sandra- of course I miss you. I mean look at the trouble I'm getting myself into without you keeping me in the pub till 1am.
Manuel- ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? maybe you are reading the instructions backwards. You need espanish version.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home