eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, November 24, 2006

F.A.O. Mr. S. Claus

-


To Mr. S. Claus
North Pole.


From Amanda
Toronto, Canada

Re: your series of names or other items written or printed together in a meaningful grouping or sequence so as to constitute a record.

Dear Mr. Claus,
No doubt you can currently involved in a duplicate examination of your lexicon and at this time I would like to state for the record that I belong in the decorous category rather than the recalcitrant classification.

Please find below a list of items I would like to find under my tree.
Thanks in advance,
AJ


First up, took me ages to find anything about the AvengerPenguins on t'internet, and now that I know there is a DVD available.....

Of course, it is only available in European region format and my DVD player(which we got for free with our phone package) only plays North American region, so it looks like you will have to include a DVD player with this one. Sorry about that, it's out of my hands I'm afraid.

Tickets to this.

Mr. Clooney's film is due to open everywhere in the US on December 22nd. I'm unsure which cities get the limited release on the 15th, however LA is very nice this time of year so I'll go there, thanks.


Well, I'm not greedy so that will do on the pressie front.

Apart from a job, of course.

And see what you can do about global warming. I would say world peace too, but Canadian- Will Ferguson says thats not too great.

thanks again, and wrap up warm is freezing out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home