eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Friday, January 05, 2007

Useful when travelling the world.



In Germany-Sie stehen auf meinem Fuß.


In Russia-Вы стоите на моей ноге.


In Korea-너는 나의 발에 서고 있다


In Norway-De står på min fot.

In England- I'm dreadfully sorry, but you appear to be on my foot.

In Ireland- Fer fecks sake, get off me bleedin' foot.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jan 07, 04:57:00 a.m., Blogger Kathy said...

New York-"Get the f@ck off my foot your f@cking douchebag!"

We would be only slightly politer in Chicago.

Taffy

 
At Mon Jan 08, 08:40:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

Australia: whateraya a bloody poof?

 
At Wed Jan 10, 06:34:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

we should all be in the diplomatic corps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home