eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

To Do list

I don't go in for New Years resolutions, except for the one to never make them.



So this is a list of stuff to do, soon...



1. Post that letter. Just before Christmas a letter arrived for the family who used to live here. I promptly wrote- Return to Sender on it and put it in the post box the very next day.



The damn thing has come back again. I'm now tempted to get snarky on it.



2. I would say 'take down the Christmas tree' but himself wants to keep it for another week, so it can stay.



















3. We need to sort out our mobile/cell(I can never remember which I'm supposed to call it) phone package. Did you know that the phone companies think it's ok to charge for incoming calls? What fun.
4. Really make more of an effort to post more often on the neglected blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home