eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Sunday, July 08, 2007

and finally....

Thanks to all those who have commented and joined in the movie quizzes.
I have not posted anything for ages.
Lot's of reasons.
Like for example, although you wouldn't know it, it takes me ages to come up with topics and then to actually write them is another age.
Also, it's largely shite.
but what the hell, I'll have another go at it.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 13, 10:18:00 a.m., Blogger Manuel Estimulo said...

Hola Amanda! Is great to see you are back. I had think you had joined a convent or something!

 
At Sat Jul 14, 09:28:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

hola manuel. I was away on a top secret mission, can't talk about it, you know yourself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home