eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Father Dougal: It's like a big tide of jam coming toward us, but jam made out of old women.

I'm new to the whole on-line music thing.
Yeah, I know, welcome to 2002 Amanda.
Now that Sandra has blogged off, I have had to find other distractions and one has been this site.
It's quick and easy to sign up and it's even possible to get music for free.
The price is determined by how many people have already chosen it.
Always on the lookout to have new music suggestions I had a look around the site.
The first thing to make me feel old was not even knowing some of the categories existed.
What is reggaeton? And how is it different to reggae?
Powerpop anyone?
While we are at it, can someone explain the difference between death metal and screamo?

Fecking hell, I'm old.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 04, 11:02:00 p.m., Blogger David Todd said...

Long time no hear, you haven't retired from blogging have you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home