eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Saturday, September 09, 2006

feeling bleegh



The other day I accompanied (well, sort of frog-marched, as she was not too keen) Tracey to the Doctor's office. She had been ill for a couple of days and was fairly certain she had a chest infection.
We were not sure how it would work with her being a visitor here, in we went and they agreed to see her but she'd have to wait and whilst waiting would have to wear a face mask. They made me were one too. So despite my protests of feeling fine I had to sit there in the corner of the waiting room, seemingly reserved for those with face masks. Because I was fine I could smell the nasty surgical/chemical stink of the mask. Nice.
Then yesterday I started to fell awful.
Head feels like someone drilled a hole in it and filled it up with jelly and throat is coated with broken glass(maybe too much graphic detail there?).

















Thanks universe, that's some sense of humour you've got there.

5 Comments:

At Sat Sept 09, 08:02:00 p.m., Blogger Anthony said...

I'm sorry about that, I just got over Sore Throat. Get well soon!

 
At Sun Sept 10, 08:10:00 p.m., Blogger eccentric recluse said...

I hope your medical fortunes change soon. I too, am feeling a little like a rain-soaked strep bacterium...

good post, nice graphics too.

 
At Mon Sept 11, 06:18:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

still feeling dreadful after 3 days......

 
At Mon Sept 11, 08:17:00 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

obviously they contaminate the masks they hand out to increase busines

 
At Sat Sept 16, 02:36:00 a.m., Blogger Amanda said...

SJ, my thoughts exactly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home