eh

Originally from Dublin, Ireland. Moved to London and then Leeds, England, I now live in Toronto, Canada. Oh and now back again. Anyway, you can take the woman out of Ireland but, you know the rest. Basically the stuff on here will be the same no matter where I am. Ramblings and rantings about stuff, some from Canada.Some of them really do say 'eh' ~~~~~ "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed"

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

days of our lives

As the job search continues I have far too much free time.
Which gives me too much time to worry.
I worry that without work to think about my brain will begin to athropy. What if I become one of those people who have to be told that throwing heavy things straight up in the air is a bad idea? What if I need the warning labels - 'do not iron clothes whilst wearing' 'this pack of salted peanuts contains nuts' ?
If I don't get a job soon, I know I'll start watching daytime soaps and then I'll really be in trouble.
As a distraction, I thought I would have a go at a blog.
We'll see how it goes.....

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 20, 05:56:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home